Subject: [Leica] V 50/3.5 Heliar on an M9….
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:12:25 -0800

Hi steve, i had this lens when i was shooting film, even though there were
a lot of noise about how good this lens was, i did not find it special and
i sold it. as far as m9 is concerned, i thing the 50/2.8 is a good choice.
the best/worth part is you have to put it on and shoot some to figure what
works for you