Subject: [Leica] The Cosmic Dance
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 21:30:44 -0500

Capra has made some wonderful ties between quantum physics and
Hindu/Buddhist based theology

presents a calming tie for the skeptical inquirer

ric

Message from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] The Cosmic Dance)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The Cosmic Dance)