Subject: [Leica] Looking at buying an M8
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:07:24 -0700

Sorry, I am not going to spring for an M9: too many $$$. However, my local
store is stuck with a couple of NOS M8s and the price keeps dropping. AFAIK
they would be relatively early production. I don't care, much, about the
smaller sensor size or the IR issue. Near as I can see Leica is still
offering the upgrade program so there still must be parts availability.

Good idea? Bad idea? Kinder on my nerves and less of a shock just to flush
the funds down the loo?

Down to my last 8 rolls of Fujichrome and tired of digital almosts,

John

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Looking at buying an M8)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Looking at buying an M8)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Looking at buying an M8)