Subject: [Leica] M3 with Summarit 1.5/50mm
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:04:38 -0500

I understand the experience--I have an M4, M6 (Classic), M7 and M8.

For convenience of producing images, M8 is tops with the convenience of a
model going down as age goes up.

For "feel" and "smoothness" in handling and taking pictures, it runs the
exact opposite--M4 the best feel, other models getting rougher as age
decreases. No, I don't think it's smoothing out with exercise.

ric