Subject: [Leica] Broken and Broke
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:29:21 -0800

Hi Ken,
The lens creep was there from day one but just got worse over 3 years. Bad
on me for not insisting on a different lens from my dealer.
When I got it back from Canon it was perfectly smooth and tight. Did not
creep for the next 18 months.
The cat has completely eliminated the creep as well as the ability to
zoom... ;-)
If I had to choose one lens to have for travel from Canon, it would be this
lens. Take an extension tube and you have a marvelous "macro" lens.
Best,
Bob