Subject: [Leica] High Rez Bergdorf's window
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:27:21 +0100

Beautiful window that reminds me of Harrod's a couple of Xmases back -
2003 I think, Londoners will correct me if I'm wrong.

You're the Nighthawk of the LUG Mark, and the Master of artificial
light.

Thanks for the illustrated fairy tale.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 12 d?c. 11 ? 19:01, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :