From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:53:05 -0600

Bryan,

I was one of those whose mail was blocked, by Carrierzone, though I can't
say whether they use the van Riel filter.  Carrierzone furnishes spam
blocking for my local ISP.  After two emails failed to get results, and they
refused to talk with Brian Reid, I worked through my ISP, who worked with
techies further up the line, and, after five days, my mail is coming through
once again.

I hope it continues to work properly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA