Subject: [Leica] First Century commemorative Leica - 2013
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 01:58:46 -0800

I want to get one of those Communist Commemorative set just because the it
drips with irony. My grandfather died because he was a landowner :-(

The Dragon one, which I think our esteemed Dr. Yao has a hand in creating,
is quite nice. If only they have laser etched calligraphy and a proper
dragon.

Hmm... I bet there soon will be the 12 Zodiac issues. That should appeal to
all 1 billion Chinese :-)