Subject: [Leica] LINK Re: 25 mm PannyLeica Summilux - A Few Test Pix
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:16:13 -0500

Maybe the GX-1 will be better, but the GF-1 can be slow as molasses in some
situations.  For marine photography and long lenses, the D300 is still my
tool of choice.  :-)

For people and travel, though, the GF-1 rocks, particularly with this lens,
though the 20mm pancake isn't far behind.

Regards,

Dick