Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Yosemite NOW with link
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:20:06 -0800
References: <4EB470F5.1050305@cox.net> <BLU139-DS4B80335CD4A32C60908FDB8D80@phx.gbl> <395522AD-E16E-4182-B6A6-8C5B81DBE5D3@gmail.com> <BLU139-DS908849B315943F15F39EAB8D80@phx.gbl> <CAAsXt4N5y0goybf14tRzQJjFUwetMZDXpzv+P3aB81CF7V3Uuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-HoiMzN6UuZcHFjyVt+-fsMJTnL77s09ugknTCpJf1CWw@mail.gmail.com> <BLU139-DS160B5FCBCEC35127CD34B9B8D90@phx.gbl> <9E5F2D7E-5858-4134-B961-C84CD9FAD54C@sfr.fr>

I agree with Philippe. Certainly, as soon as the photons hit the sensor or
film, it's already different from reality.

My original question really only meant to ask exactly what I asked, not to
imply that what I saw is A Bad Thing.

A little bit like when looking at an image of the Grand Canyon, one can't
help but say, "Wow that's a .... big hole in the ground. Is it really that
big?"

:-)

--

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Sunset in Yosemite)