Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Yosemite NOW with link
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:58:01 -1000

Hi Aram,
It's a lovely image! You might try dialing down the saturation a bit,
especially in the reflected sky and front trees (easily done with layers in
CS). I might also try burning the sand of the beach in.
But these are my preferences. The image, as I said, is lovely as is.

As for 'is this what you saw", I think the most important question is if
this is what you felt and want to convey. That's what really matters (IMO).

Keep playing with it. Worst case is you'll learn something! ;-)
Bob

--
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA