Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Yosemite
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 18:10:45 -0500

We spent last week in Yosemite, the most beautiful place we have seen.
As a bonus, you can drive to many places, hike a mile or two and then be
back for the cocktail hour.  This is a view from our balcony.  The
tripod was in the car, so hand-held had to do thanks to the IS thing.
This was the very last light, where everything sort of glows.   C&C
appreciated as always.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_2943.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Sunset in Yosemite)