Subject: [Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 13:47:12 -0800

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 11:06 AM,  <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> <<<<I do not believe that owning an expensive camera will make you a good
> photographer.>>>> That is out and out common sense! But the mystique of
> using is something else?

No disagreement there, but using the best equipment CAN make one better.

The best equipment, such as Leica, will mercilessly expose our faults
and flaws, but reward us with the result when everything clicked
(pardon the pun.)

And when that happens, you know that you produced the result, not the
camera. The equipment becomes transparent.

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?)