Subject: [Leica] Home Again
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:59:45 -0700

I had an incidence where twelve week-old chicks were all killed by a raccoon.

So puzzling was that the chicks were in a wire mesh cage, and all of
them had no head when I found them.

Presumably, one chick stuck its head out, and the raccoon ate it.

Then all the others were saying: "Oh, Bob, what happened?" and stuck
their heads out too.

Yes, they were bred to be pretty stupid.