Subject: [Leica] Our Fair City - Palo Alto
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:54:35 +0200

Thanks for the tour. I must confess that Palo Alto does not appear
particularly attractive in this series. Rich people behind fences, big cars
everywhere, nobody walking around...I imagined something more similar to
Berkeley or Cambridge (MA) but I guess I was wrong.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain