Subject: [Leica] extreme fast food
From: meanachomorris at gmail.com (Dominic Morris)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 00:09:39 -0400

Hi, All

Newbie hear. Should just lurk a bit to start but have to say that it's a
perfect storm, ain't it? Fast food + TV + video games + drive thrus (don't
even hafta exert the energy to open yer car door to get yer fat fix) + power
lawn mowers + power wheel chairs, power chair lifts & power what have yous.
Lotta greedies making mucho moolah helping us all burn less calories.
Obesity rates says wikipedia were under 15% in 1971. When did donkey kong
get his start? About then wasnit? Krok got the big m goin' in 55 or so.
Didn't nobody get fat those first 15 years?

Back then we had mucking about with play forts, baseball, football,
basketball volleyball, swimming, running, jumping and just plane horsing
around and a bunch of other thingies (red rover, red rover!) that got the
kiddies out and about and burnin' the fat. No sittin' about gettin' gamers
thumbs. I'd include callisthenics if I could spel it.

Yeah gotta eat the right stuff but also do enough of the right stuff to keep
energy-in energy-out all in nice balance. When you're not doing neither,
whoo-hoo! Upsize my airplane seat!

Meanie.

 ~~~ Blessed are the merciful ~~~