Subject: [Leica] Looking For Simple, Automated, Cross-Platform Back Up Solution....
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 12:41:26 -0500

Spencer, thanks for the explanations, but I need to ask for one more:
In this context, what is meant by / what is the practical effect of
the 2 TB 'volume' limitation of FAT32?

I know these are famous last words but I can't imagine needing a
partition (if that is synonymous with 'volume') any larger.

The reasons I have to deal with FAT32 are 1) I am moving image files
from a Windows environment to a Mac environment, and 2) I have to
retain the ability to go back.  If I was in an exclusively Mac
environment I wouldn't have these questions I understand, but I'm not
there yet.

--Bob

==On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Spencer Cheng <spencer at aotera.org>

Replies: Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Looking For Simple, Automated, Cross-Platform Back Up Solution....)