Subject: [Leica] red mini
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

They're very light and pretty rigid, structurally, and those little 10"
tires don't have all the grip in the world... even the really high end
models.? So it IS kind of like hitting a balloon or a ball.... it'll move
away from you pretty easy and as long as there's nothing on the other side
of them...

I had a driver in a big sedan cut across in front of me one rainy night when
I was doing about 30.... the body work was banged up but because the car was
light and it was a little slick I wound up doing a 270 spin and that
absorbed most of the energy.? Had to replace the front fenders and hood (got
a fiberglass nose) but the car survived and none of us in it were hurt.

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...