Subject: [Leica] red mini
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:40:54 +0200

SUVs are an abomination. There are some radical youths in Denmark and the
Netherlands who slash tires on SUVs at night and/or leave leaflets under the
wipers explaining how antisocial it is to drive those porkers. Without
condoning their methods, I have some sympathy with their sentiments. As an
economist, my solution is of course to tax gasoline enough so that people
will not drive such cars.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman