Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 03:43:29 -0400

Peter the pros in Lincoln Nebraska are all using 5D's and D700 just like the
pros in New York.
When you were shooting an M6 you were shooting a pro level camera.
If you now get a cropped digital camera you've just stepped down. You've
spent big money on a toy. Your no longer are in the big time you've got
yourself a camera for shooting kids opening holiday presents. While the dad
next to you is getting it with a full frame.
--
Mark R.