Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Top Ten
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:14:21 -0700

Michael was an ex-LUGgers until he left. There are some listers whose
opinions and writing style he didn't appreciate and vice versa. I came after
he left though.

He used to the editors of several extant magazines, quite a good darkroom
wizard, [ LOOK, an Oxford comma! ] and whose opinions and writing style I
appreciate. He started out as a guest columnist on another blog but now
working full time (AFAIK) on his own blog site. Check it out sometimes. The
comments are often engaging without suffering from a lot of sins of other
forum or blog.