Subject: [Leica] Heavenly wood fungi? Question for Richard Man
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:17:55 -0700

I'm not a mushroom expert, and would never eat any mushroom not from a shop
or restaurant or otherwise identified by a mycologist. Every year there
seems to be at least a case of Death Cap poisoning around here because the
Death Caps apparently look like some tasty 'rooms from South / Central
America.

Having said that, those look like Oyster mushroom? Mmmmm.... Still won't eat
them though :-)