Subject: [Leica] indoor photography
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:16:24 -0500

Graded Seagull and Portriga were my two favorite papers, also warm-tone
Oriental graded.  I eventually went over to the VC papers and split
filtering.  I almost always used Dektol - it was reliable and available
everywhere.  I was in one class where the prints were developed in
Amidol, but that is really nasty stuff.

Ken