Subject: [Leica] indoor photography
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 19:22:48 -0500

Too hot to do much outdoors, so I thought I would get caught up on
scanning.  Here is one from Death Valley.   This was TriX, with a
Schneider 135 lens.  I thought I had the exposure and development
nailed, but the negative and the safety neg were thin, so I re-fixed and
re-washed this neg and intensified in selenium 1:3 (the little camera
cards are starting to look better all the time).  It is TriX 320,
developed in D76 1:1 in a rotary tube.  C&C most welcome since I have
never been really happy with this image.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/dune+2011.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] indoor photography)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] indoor photography)