Subject: [Leica] Luis and Steve
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:36:28 -0400

People I know have repeatedly come to the conclusion that having visited
Europe with Greece on the itinerary the next time they go there they'll just
spend their whole visit in Greece. Two or three people have said this too me
over the years. I've yet to see the place.

When I visited Europe in 1970 we were in Italy and later we found out that