Subject: [Leica] Luis and Steve
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:05:31 +0200

Le 19 juil. 11 ? 10:18, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :

> I have a hard time thinking of Greece as a proper European country.
> They had their glory days, but that was about 2500 years ago.

Well, they share a common bed of ancient culture with other Southern
European countries at least - which doesn't apply to the whole of the
Northern EU.
Of course, bribery, tax-evasion, corruption and insiders influence
don't exist in any other EU country, apart from France, Germany, the
UK, Luxembourg, Italy, Belgium, etc where scandals are scarce and
politicians beyond reproach - tongue in cheek; solid.

Amiti?s
Philippe, father of Alexandre (neither from Macedonia nor known as the
Great :-)

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Luis and Steve)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Luis and Steve)