Subject: [Leica] WTB: stainless steel film development reels for 127 roll film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:44:10 -0400

Hewes Products    Telephone :- +44(0) 1767 651333
Wren Park    Facsimile :- +44(0) 1767 651313
Cinques Road
Gamlingay
Sandy
Bedfordshire, SG19 3PB
England

They have C.N.C. machining and spark erosion facilities now.
Its not just some guys back in a garage twisting wires.

Mark William Rabiner

My Brownie Starlet make 4x4cm pix on 127 film.
IMAGE SIZE: 1-5/8 x 1-5/8in.
If you were 9 it was the camera to use in 1959.
  later called the Brownie Bullet II