Subject: [Leica] TEC Liquid Developer Question
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:04:53 -0700

I realize that this is now the Leica M8 M9 List and film is but a distant
memory for most...that said, perhaps someone might be able to help here

120 Efke R25 the Ortho Film
Rolleiflex 3.5E

TEC Liquid Concentrate 1:15
70 degrees 17 minutes

Ilford Rapid Fix

Wash

Negs look perfect yea

Question though is the used developer came out a bright pink! (it was clear
when mixed)  I realize it's one shot but whilst worried and while working on
fixing I tossed a scrap of film in the developer and the D Max Black is
identical to the d max black of the first test strip...means I might if I
had to get another roll or two through it...

Question (and I have used every developer on the planet including coffee
grounds and old Soviet ones before the fall) why the bright pink? It had me
worried for a bit!

Thanks

Mark in PDX

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] TEC Liquid Developer Question)