Subject: [Leica] WTB: stainless steel film development reels for 127 roll film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:27:41 -0400

The only way I was able to run the 127 film I processed as a teen was by
using an adjustable plastic reel which had a setting for it. This was the
first reel I ever owned. Which I switched to metal I didn't for that reason
throw it away.
I think its entirely possible that a metal reel for 127 which I see is 44mm
wide was never made.
But I bet if you emailed Hewe's in Gamlingay, Bedfordshire in England you'd
make one up for you to your specifications and only change you a few hundred
pounds. They do make reels to order it looks like.
info at hewes.co.uk

Mark William Rabiner