Subject: [Leica] B&W on a digital camera
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:08:01 -0400

I download images right from card or CD files into iPhoto.
For the time being, the KISS way works for me. YMMV.

I just found my Elements 3 CD & just installed it on my new iMac.
Is this still supported for upgrades as I purchased it in 2005 ?
If not. it's paid for & still useable. I haven't used this program for
last 3 years so will play with it on next album that I post.

Cheers,
DK