Subject: [Leica] B&W on a digital camera
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:24:41 -0400

Thanks Richard,  I guess I'm a bit behind on technology. Usually just
enhance
in iPhoto as majority of images I'm satisfied with the color as how I
remember
seeing the image. I'm also concerned that too much tweaking can degrade the
pixels. I'll have to post some before & after pix. On my end, I view 0n 27"
iMac
where some files fill up close to 2/3 of the screen & then compare on 20"
matte
display on my other Mac to see the difference. Not sure how these look on
your end.

Dennis