Subject: [Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:41:00 -0500

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at
gmail.com>wrote:

> I have been listening to this debate with great interest.

It isn't a debate. It is Mark reading data from 2001, having never used the
lens on a digital camera,

I  described real world experience with a Leitz-coded CLA's 21mm lens on an
M8 camera that was not invented in 2001, using post production software that
was also not invented (Lightroom) and finished in Photoshop CS4.  I showed
pictures

The lens acts as a 28mm on the M8, so any edge softness is lost, and the
coding adjusts most other issues.  None of this is addressed is the Putts
material.  I can't speak to an M9.

--
Regards,

Sonny