Subject: [Leica] Going digital with M lenses (outside of M8/M9)?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:06:25 +0100

I find any long lens on the viewfinderless cameras, such as the GF1, to be a
pain. I have a GH1 and have no problem focussing my Leica 90 on it, in fact
I have taken some of my favourite portraits with this combination.
When I had an Olympus Pen EP1 I found it un-useable for longer lenses since
I couldn't hold it still, focus and frame.
cheers,
Frank