Subject: [Leica] Cannot upgrade M8 firmware
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:27:54 -0700

If a card doesn't show up on the computer when mounted in a card
reader, it's either a problem with the card, the reader or driver
software in the computer. If your Mac is otherwise functional and can
read USB devices (I'm assuming the card reader is a USB device), then
I suspect the problem is with the card reader. I've had a number of
bad readers. Try another.