Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 00:41:18 -0400

Did you see lots of guys with an SLR hanging off one shoulder and a Leica
hanging of the other Ted? I know you talked about having several cameras on
you at one time.
I'd  heard it lots of people liked their short glass on their Leica and
their long lens on their Leica R or Nikon F. I've even seen that on some
people who looked like they knew what they were doing.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner