Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:20:49 -0700

Mark Rabiner OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)

> Though if you knew a shot was far far away you'd put a long lens on your R
> and
> bring that along maybe instead!<<<

Hi Mark,
Well yes of course but they were for entirely different assignments. Like if
I were shooting the Olympics or pro. hockey or football. Those assignments
were nearly all R cameras. But 99.9 % of the time I'd still have an M body
of some kind hanging around my neck! Just in case! Whatever that "in case
maybe?" Usually with a 35mm lens.

ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))