Subject: [Leica] Infrared Help
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:50:04 -0400

Ken, If you want to take a lot of IR photos it's definitely  worth
getting an IR converted DSLR. The advantages are that you can use low
ISO settings for less noise, and of course you don't need a view
darkening IR filter. I have a converted Nikon D1X which is really
great. The other advantage for me is that I have a very large number
of Nikon lenses to go with it. My 2nd choice is the M8.

Len