Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:57:11 -0700

Well, the economists can speak up - but of course increased production can
be met by facility expansion and hiring more workers. They will have to
decide whether the investment risk is worth is or not.

Now if indeed they cannot make enough M9 and S2 to meet demand, then even
this strategy fails, then they can use the new facility to make these other
products....