Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:09:16 -0700

Doug, I may have been misunderstood.....

I was looking for a focusing ease  comparison to any Digi-SLR.  Don't care
the brand ( since all I have is my old D1x)

Personally, the mount issue is less important.  The only R mount lenses I
have are actually long Visoflex lenses, with R mount adapters.  I use them
on my Nikon with the appropriate Viso-Nikon mount adapter.

So what I am looking for is a relative ease of focusing comparison .. Sony
A900 to R8 or basically,  to anything.

So how does the A900 compare to the Canon model XYZ, as you brought that
brand up....?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net