Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:59:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Frank Filippone wrote:

>Doug, can you somehow quantify the relative quality of the A900 VF?  I would
>think that your high praise for the SL VF would say not that good, but what
>about compared to the R8?  A Nikon D700?  Or ????

For my own purposes I'd compare with full-frame Canon cameras because I
don't want to convert my lenses and the only current option for using R
lenses on a full-frame camera without modifying the lenses is Canon.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Another R option)