Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:56:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Mark Rabiner wrote:

why a not a the obvious choice a Nikon D700 which is a tried and true
ubiquitous choice
<<<

It's a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each.  The D700 would require
converting the mounts of the R lenses and according to A900 users its color
quality isn't as good.  Converting the mounts of my R lenses would mean not
using them on the SL and lesser color quality would have me banging my head
on the wall.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com