Subject: [Leica] OT (maybe - Tony Ray Jones in the Guardian
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:32:02 +0100

Thanks for posting Gerry, as I don't get the Guardian I didn't know about it.

That shot of Glyndebourne is very well-known  - or was - you don't see it
much
these days. I think that is my favourite, although I like the Butlin's shot
and
the shot on Brighton beach very much.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Peter

PS for LUGers who don't know: the couple in the Glyndbourne shot look very
nonchalant about having cows just behind their tea because there is a four
foot
deep "ha-ha" (a walled ditch specifically designed to keep animals out of a
garden area) between them and the cattle. In that sense it's a trick shot,
but
it never fails to make me smile.