Subject: [Leica] Erwin Puts new Leica Compendium
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:33:02 -0700

Actually Erwin does a lot of 'real' photography with the equipment as
well. The main problem is that English is not his first language and
in the end that shows in this book as well, although he has obviously
worked on it diligently. Still, there are indications that this
project was probably just a bit larger than he could reasonably
handle on his own.

I just go my copy today as well, and only had a chance to skim it a bit.

I hardly think it will help me take pictures, but then I'm interested
in a wide range of topics, and the technical and historical aspects
of photography are thoroughly dealt with in this book.