Subject: [Leica] Erwin Puts new Leica Compendium
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:14:20 -0400

And though this book being delivered now is also out of print and it a
formidable tool for coming up with ON TOPIC threads on the LUG as one pages
though it and gets inspired on the fine details of what the Leica system in
its entirety can bring to our work.  And also could be looked at as a severe
problem to those who do not have it.  A severe impairment. I feel I am now
Erwin challenged clawing around in the dark.
But I am guessing the first batch went so fast a second batch "edition" is
what thy may call it in traditional publishing may be at hand.

Again digital publishing is a great thing but I'm glad some of "us" are not
forgetting about real publishing. Real books. And I'm glad that person one
of them is Erwin. Who used to be "our Erwin".

Mark

Mark William Rabiner