Subject: [Leica] End of world
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 06:40:21 -0700

I've said it before: if I were Christian and lived in CT, I would worship at
Ken's church.

Yesterday, when my cousin was driving me to SF airport, I saw two huge
billboards related to this non-event. However, upon landing in Frankfurt I
learned that there had been a small earthquake in SF after I left, but I
trust it is more related to my departure than anything else ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

On 22 May, 2011, at 5:28 , Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> On May 21, 2011, at 11:22 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:
>
>> My message to he and his dim wit followers? ...
>>
>> "GET OVER IT, GET OUT THEIR IN THE COLD CRUEL WORLD AND HELP THE
>> UNFORTUNATE PEOPLES OF PLANET EARTH WHO REALLY NEED A HAND! !
>

> Good one, Ted, right on!
>
> One of my colleagues, in an interview about all this, put it this way:
>
> ?My faith teaches me ? even in the midst of terrible times, not to be
> looking for signs and portents but to be looking to alleviate people?s
> suffering today.?
>
> peace to all,
>
> Ken
> ----------------------------