Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 20/5/2011: two delightful people
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 06:34:40 -0700

My cousin is around 40 and lives in Oakland. After the conference ended, I
stayed with him for a couple of days. On Friday I met one of his best
friends, they have known each other since college. Together with his son we
took the ferry to Angel Island and hiked across for 2-3 hours, excellent
stuff. But I was really taken both with my cousin's friend and his son:

During the hike, the boy interacted with some local wildlife:

That is more or less it for California PAWs this time around, I am posting
this from the lounge at Madrid airport--I am almost home and I missed the
rapture (we are all heathens on this side of the Atlantic, so no chance of
it happening here).

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

Image licensing:

Replies: Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 20/5/2011: two delightful people)
Reply from jhnichols at (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 20/5/2011: two delightful people)