Subject: [Leica] Another shot across the S2 Bow... H4D-31
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:14:36 -0400

This chat list is very slick with the little faces on the left of the people
in it and everyone is very self congratulatory with the slick html interface
Click on  a pic and nothing happens. What you see is what you get which is
less then screen size.
The whole list could for all we know a gigantic hoax in which all shots were
done with credit card cameras posing as medium format with The joke being on
us. We'd never certainly ever know the difference  between the Casio and the
Samsung you sure cant tell anything at that size.
And by credit card camera I means it  looks like a one; not a camera you buy
with one.

I'll take our LUG text only interface anyday with url's to click on which
could be as big as your house and the wonderful LUG gallery.

Mark William Rabiner