Subject: [Leica] Another shot across the S2 Bow... H4D-31
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:59:00 -0400

Those carpenter people make big bucks I bet they can afford more than 54
bucks for the hammer they use all day!  Where's the carbon fiber handle?
There should be a "laser" beam shooting out the bottom for ease in framing.
You know making straight lines so you don't end up with a leaning tower of
pizza for your next cull de sac mansion.

Mark William Rabiner