Subject: [Leica] Another shot across the S2 Bow... H4D-31
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:47:59 -0400

As I scroll down 12% I see a shot of a familiar face from LHSA meetings done
by her husband:
dfarkas
Location: Hollywood, FL
But His blog:
http://dfarkas.blogspot.com/
Goes into  continual great detail on a regular personal & professional basis
on the S system and as a dealer in Hollywood Fl who moves more Leica's than
Santa Claus he's in a position to have access to all the Fuji Hasselblads
and S for Steroid Leicas anyone has ever wanted to play with in a million
years. And he interviews top Leica people (of the company)
That's a main source for S info for me for a year now.

Mark William Rabiner