Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tradycia Piwa - Polish beers
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 18:43:34 +0200

Hi Nathan,

and they all taste wonderful!! - Although Porter is an
acquired taste - acquired by drinking lots of Porter
when I lived in London.:-)

All in all, they lack the bite of German beers (which I
don't particularly like) , and are more akin to Baltic,
Belgian and British beers. Wojak is probably the most
refreshing beer I ever tasted - wonderful stuff for a
hot day. They also had a lot of flavoured beers on the
shelves, but I don't think I'll bother with those.

I can only think of one German brewery that makes
anything similar and that's the Stralsunder Brauerei
in, you guessed it, Stralsund - probably one of the
only breweries in Europe that also has a mail order
service.

Unfortunately only in German:
http://www.stralsunder.de/home/index.html

Cheers